Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why We Should Protect The Jews.

Eighty percent of all the U.N. General Assembly resolutions criticizing nations for human-rights violations are aimed at Israel. There are over 120 nations who sign on as sponsors/co-sponsors of these resolutions and they are the usual Islamic Arab, African, and Asian countries, but increasingly, because of oil interests, and growing anti-semitism other nations have joined in the mob-rule voting against Israel. It now appears that the U.S. is the only friend that Israel has, but with our current President even we appear to be indifferent to the tenuous situation in Israel. Don’t take my word regarding the consequences; let’s see what Jesus has to say about this situation.

Matthew 25:31-46

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: Quite obviously, this is at the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom.

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King (Jesus) say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. This is after the Tribulation Period and after the the day of the Lord, and the judgment here is for the nations existing at that time. It does not include the raptured saints, since they will already have glorified bodies and be with the Lord.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Jesus was Jewish, His brethren in this case are the Jews. During the Tribulation Period and the day of the Lord it will seem as if the entire world is against the Jews, those who help the Jews will be the sheep and they will enter into the Millennial Kingdom. But the goats…

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. This means, Since you were not for my brethren, you were against me.” Woe unto those goat nations who side against Israel for they will suffer eternal damnation!

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

If you are for the Jews, let your Federal elected officials know it.




http://dennyschristianwritings.blogspot.com/

No comments: